Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bored..... -,-

Sitting in a room doing absolutely..... NOTHING!!!!! Reason being: TAKS. The juniors didn't have to test today however, the sophmores are testing. So while everybody else is taking the math TAKS, the juniors are either.....

  1. at the mall
  2. at home sleeping
  3. stuck at the school

You may be asking "why are you at school if you don't have testing today?" Well that's because my school district is stupid. I am just sitting here at the computer blogging boredly (I know that's not a word but I really don't care) and looking up stuff on Fashionising.com and DoeDeereblogazine.com (I love Doe Deere) anything to help bring me out of this funk lol. More to come soon I hope.....

I was just informed that if i don't grow anymore I'll be dubbed as handy-capped.....Interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment