Sunday, May 9, 2010


On Sunday I got an e-mail from Doe Deere personally!!!!!

I was so excited because she got back to me so quickly and she gave me some good advice for my blog.

She has been my inspiration for fashion, blogging, and just getting out there and trying new things. Her bright and colorful "fantasy" fashion sense, her attitude toward trying things that are new and out of the ordinary and her very secure sense of self made me reflect on my personal style, and what I think about other people's opinions. I realized that if I want to be a designer I cant let my vision take a back seat to the ideas of others; and that's pretty much what The Illegal Midget is about. It is about showing people my idea of fashion.


Now, I have even more optimism for this blog more than I ever!
THANKS DOE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment