Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-day for the single ladies

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!!!
I usually don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day because, well, I’m always single. There is nothing wrong with being single on Valentine’s Day. It isn’t really that big of a deal. To me it just feels like another day. Plus Valentine’s Day tends to overshadow Black History Month. Today though, I’m going to mix it up a little bit. For those that know me, you will know that I am all about looking good through whatever. Every now and then I do get into the spirit of Valentine’s Day and I’ll treat myself (which I find much better than expecting some guy to get you something you might not even like. Seriously, who knows what you want on the “day of love” better than you?). For example Last year, I bought a pair of pink suede booties, which I paired with charcoal jeans and a black turtleneck (similar to this), as my Valentine’s Day gift to myself.
v-day outfit for single ladies
Even if you have a Valentine for the day, this is a very cute outfit for a date to the movies or dinner.
What do you think? What do you do for Valentine’s Day?




No comments:

Post a Comment